Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Tonight at dinner, Sam asked why everyone has brown hair except for Benjamin. That led into a discussion of everyone's eye color. Then we started being silly and talking about other features - who has the biggest eyes? Nicholas. Who has the smallest eyes? Benjamin. Who has the biggest smile? Benjamin. Who has the smallest ears? Sam. Who has the loudest voice? No apparent winner. Who has the biggest brain? Everyone nominated themselves.

We were all laughing and it kept getting sillier and sillier. Then I bent over to pick up Eliana's fork, and Benjamin said, "I know! I know! Who has the biggest booty?"

Game over.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you for my evening chuckle! I am still at it! Kids simply crack me up!! Thanks for sharing!! I miss those dinner table moments!!

karin said...

Hilarious. I needed a little laugh before my "babes" wake up.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I seriously laughed out loud. That is some funny stuff! I want to eat dinner at your house.. well, only if we don't do the "biggest booty" thing.

eliana23 said...

We read a book that used the word hiney, so booty has been replaced at our house. Who knew I would miss it?