Thursday, April 02, 2009

Flower Power

Texas has many seasons that I love - spring, fall, winter, occasionally summer . . .but most importantly Bluebonnet. In central Texas Bluebonnet Season is celebrated by everyone with a camera and a few minutes to spare. My children humored me again this year {well, humored me against their will}. It was relatively painless thanks to the Sports Mode on the camera. No tears were shed, no fire ants were biting, no threats were made. All in all, I'd say it was a good year.

5 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Oh how I miss taking pictures of my kids in the bluebonnets! I love your pictures. Your kids are growing up soooooo fast! I need to come visit......

karin said...

great photos. I wish I lived in Texas and then I see your annual bluebonnet photos and it makes me want to move there even more.

wurtz said...

Cute pictures! I am so jealous of all the Bluebonnets. The only ones I can find here are on the side of the road-blah. I'm sooo tempted to drive down to take some pictures, but being packed in the car like sardines overrides the temptation. GRRR.

Cheryl said...

Awesome pictures!! Your kids are adorable!!

Kirst said...

I guess I missed that season, whereever you take those pictures they always turn out amazing.