Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reader's Digest Version

Dear Sorry, Neglected, Pathetically and embarrassingly lame blog,

I apologize for forgetting about you. I promise to {TRY} to be better about updating you. I hope that we can still be friends.

Here's what you missed in the long four months you've spent pining away for me:

Nicholas turned four.
Nicholas got potty trained (after a year and a half of trying!)

Benjamin turned eight.
Benjamin got baptized.
We went to the Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate.

Sam turned 10. YIKES!

Eliana grew slightly more hair. Still rocking the mullet, though.

Kenai . . . who knew a dog could be so much trouble.
Broke his elbow. Had to have surgery to have pins put in. Pins fell out. Had to have pins re-inserted, and a cast put on. While in the cast, re-broke his elbow. Vet got very, VERY angry about that. Spent 10 days at the kennel so the vet could be in charge. Came home good as new - although slightly more of an investment.

Everyone did the annual bluebonnet pictures.

Josh and Rachel spent a week in Hawaii.

Whew! Just the dog alone is reason enough to keep me from blogging.

Pictures may or may not follow. You can't expect things to change all at once. I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

Great update. I love the bb pictures. Poor dog and your poor wallet.

Jim said...

I am so impressed Sister White aka Evil One! Blog updates! WOW! I'm worried the heavens will now fall in on us! LOL!