Friday, February 23, 2007

After weeks of enduring freezing temperatures, I was reminded why I love Texas. Where else can you find 80 degree weather in February? The boys spent several hours playing outside. They played baseball and soccer, rode bikes, had races . . . It was fabulous. And, as an added bonus, if all three boys are outside, there is no one inside to make a mess. Can life get any better than this?

p.s. -- Sam is at school, Benjamin is outside, and Nicholas is taking a nap. Otherwise, this post would not exist.














3 comments:

karin said...

Nicholas is getting so BIG! I am glad to see that you have found a way for you to blog. Your boys are so cute.

J & M Shumate Family said...

I absolutely love the picture of all 3 boys. What great kids!!!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

These few days of sunshine I agree have been awesome! Isn't it wonderful to have the house nice and quiet for an hour ot two!! Play hard boys while the sunshine is here!!