Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Beauty is in The Eye of The Beholder

When Josh saw these pictures, he said "I bet these are going to be your next blog post." Well Mr. Smarty Pants, I wasn't planning on it. But how can anyone resist that cute face! So here is Eliana discovering her reflection.





In other news -- Eliana is 9 months old today. I tried to take pictures, but since she is mobile now, she was more interested in crawling towards the camera. I did notice, though, that she began smiling as soon as she saw the camera. I guess she's had some kind of experience in posing for pictures. I'm not sure how that happened. . .




7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, she is adorable!! You must be having so much fun with her!!

Lots of love!

karin said...

She is beautiful. I love when they get so excited about themselves but I don't like cleaning the mirrors after.

J & M Shumate Family said...

She is such a sweetie! What a lucky mom you are! I can't wait for my little girl to arrive....

Kimi said...

She is supper cute!

Leah said...

Okay, could she be any cuter? And talk about a poser. Man she is adorable. I love the reflection pictures.

The Collingwood Family said...

I think the mirror pictures are PRICELESS!!! miss you!

Leslie said...

Ooooooo that face! She is so cute! How do you stand it?