Thursday, July 26, 2007

The BEST Baby Shower EVER!!!

I have the best, most creative friends! They threw me a baby shower and it was absolutely adorable!!

It all started with the bedding set I bought . . .

Next came the most adorable invitations in a bottle, complete with sand and shells . . .


How cute are they?!!


Next came the cake . . .
Melanie asked what kind of cake I wanted. I said lemon sounded good. And she said she had never made a lemon cake before . . . so she tried out a dozen different recipes until she found the perfect one, that was SO very delicious!!


Then came the diaper cake . . .
It had little soaps, cute hair clips, a personalized onesie and wash cloth, and the tiniest bracelets! So adorable!!


And rounding it all up, the favors . . .
So cute and they smell so great!! I love them!!


All that's left now is the baby (12 days and counting!)

Thank you Laura!! Thank you Deena!! Thank you Claudia!! Thank you Andrea!! Thank you Melanie!!

2 comments:

karin said...

I am SO glad you posted a picture of the bedding because Deena explained it to me but it is more adorable than I had imagined.

The diaper cake turned out cute. I was with Deena when she was getting things for the shower.

My sister and her friends would love that cake- they would make special cakes for their birthdays and that looks like something they would attempt but probably not do as well.

12 DAYS that seems so soon! I hope everything goes well.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Wish I could have been there...it looked way cool...the cakes, the invite, everything!!!