Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Traditions

For the past four years, we've been going to the same spot to take family pictures for our Christmas cards. We chose the spot because it was close, but now it's become a little tradition. This year, we didn't even consider any other place. And the boys were actually excited to go to our "favorite" spot.

I love the idea of family traditions. The funny thing is that the ideas that I've carefully planned and tried to craft into traditions always kind of fizzle out. But the things that happen by chance, like family pictures and Family Movie Night Fridays seem to stick. I can't complain. . .

Here are our past four years of Christmas Pictures:

2004


2005


2006


2007

5 comments:

karin said...

It is funny how things happen that way.
Where is that? Your photos look great!

Michele said...

Nice looking family. Just adding a new kid each year--good plan. That is a beautiful location, where is it?

Rachel White said...

It's the arboretum in Woodway.

JanelWarner said...

Your pictures look really good. I like the fun one you put up in the corner. It is amazing that all the kids are looking at the camera. I can't believe I will have four kids in two and half months!!!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I love Nicholas' expression in 2006! You have not aged one single bit! Handsome family!