Thursday, August 14, 2008

I {HEART} Michael Miller

*Disclaimer -- I show these photos, not to brag, but to reaffirm my love and utter devotion to all things Michael Miller. His fabric is so perfect that even I, Mrs. Can-only-sew-straight-lines, can make something look good.

Recipe for a fantastically cute baby blanket.
{1} Take some of this:

OR This


{2} Add a little of this:

OR this


{3} Top off with a bit of this:

OR This


And before you know it, you've created this!

AND THIS

Now do you believe in the magic of Michael Miller?

10 comments:

wurtz said...

Adorable!

The Collingwood Family said...

those are so cute!

Leslie said...

Where do I get some of this Michael Miller loveliness for myself? I want!

karin said...

Those are great. It makes me want to start sewing again.

Rachel White said...

Leslie,

I found the fabric on ebay and etsy, we don't have a store in Waco that carries it. But I'm sure you could find one in Denver. You can search the Michael Miller Fabric website for retailers.

Cheryl said...

Well done!! The blankets are adorable!! The fabric is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Kimi said...

Those are so cute! I have a new neice and nephew that would love to have a cute blanket like that...how much would you charge me to do 2 for me?

Leslie said...

Thanks, found it. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow:)
My kids will be thrilled.

Leah said...

Okay, where I DO believe in his magic of fabric and colors you DO have to know how to sew! I couldn't create that if I tried. It's okay too. I can just look at what you do and completely enjoy it! ; )

Nan said...

I'm a believer! I think perhaps even I (sewing numbskull) could possibly do that!

http://www.shawnanigans.net