Thursday, December 11, 2008

Because Jim asked . . .

As in years past, we made the pilgrimage to take our Christmas Card pictures. Here are some beauties from this year.

Benjamin: {I can't remember how to smile. Do you think anyone will notice.}
Sam: {I come from the planet nerd. Take me to your leader.}

Benjamin: {I'm trying out for Constipated Person #2 in the school play.}
Josh: {Sam put your hand down or there will be severe consequences.}
No really - he said that.

Josh: {Go ahead and have a good time now Sam. You are going to die when we get home.}
Nicholas: {I have a two picture limit. This is picture three - someone is going to pay.}
And I have no excuses to make for Benjamin's face in this picture - it pretty much says it all.

Thank goodness for Photoshop!
This
{+}

This
{=}

This.
Almost perfect, and definetely full of personality.

6 comments:

karin said...

That is a great card. Thank goodness for Photoshop.
We have not attempted a family photo since the baby blessing in July and that was a nightmare. Maybe we will take one before Christmas.

J & M Shumate Family said...

I LOVE all of your pictures. CUTE FAM!!!! We miss you....

wurtz said...

Love the cute faces and captions. Great pictures.

Jim said...

I am glad that I asked about the picture - what's even better is that now that it's posted, you don't have to spend postage to mail it to us! Looks like you guys had lot's of fun - We Love you and hope you have the very Merriest of Christmases.
Jim & Melanie

Cheryl said...

Great pictures!! I really love the goofy ones! It is incredible what you can do with photo shop!! Well done!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Seriously, you crack me up. Your hubby and kids are dang lucky to have you!