Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eliana's dreams

The other night, Eliana woke up crying. She was just terrified of something, so I let her sleep with me. When she woke up, I asked her if she remembered what she was scared of. She said that there were geckos dropping from the sky and crawling all over her back. "Too many geckos got on me!"

The next morning, as I was changing her diaper, she looked at me and asked "Why?" I asked her what she was talking about. She said, "Why were you squishing my poops last night? Poops are gross. We don't play with poops mom."

And the next morning, she woke up and said that she had a dream about hurting her eye at the jumping place. It was so real for her, she had to look at her "owie" in the mirror to be convinced she was fine.

So to sum it up - Eliana's dreams are filled with geckos, poops, and bruises.

Where are the princesses and sunshine and butterflies?

And what does she want to be for Halloween?

A vampire or scary monster.

Lucky me.

{I'm going to make these and shove girly down her throat!}

2 comments:

Jim said...

WOW! I don't even have those kinds of dreams, er, nightmares! Thank goodness you're a good Mom and let her sleep with you!

Have fun next Sunday with the program! You'll be in my prayers from NJ

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

hey...I'm peeking at your blog tonight and got a great laugh out of Eliana's dreams. Silly girl! I love the fake make-up idea. So clever and cute.