Thursday, March 06, 2008

Things heard around our house

Nicholas brought me an empty glass and said, "I so thirsty mama. Make me happy!"

Josh was explaining to Sam how roller coasters work. He ended by saying something like, "So the force prevents you from falling out." Benjamin, who had been half listening, suddenly shouted, "YES! I knew the force was real!"

And here's a little ditty we made up to go with this face:
Eliana Joy White
You are putting up quite a fight.
Just be quiet and say good night.
Eliana, sleep tight!
(to be honest, the song does nothing for her, but it lets me pass the time with a smile)


And finally -- cake. I recently had a piece of GIANT chocolate cake at Cheddars. I knew that I had to take the boys there because no one can appreciate a foot long piece of chocolate cake like three boys. Of course, it was a hit. And after they had devoured every last bite, the only word out of their mouths was "MORE!"



4 comments:

karin said...

I love it all! I need to start jotting down all the great things said here. I am sure those boys were happy and wild after that much cake.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Im in love with your family! I think your amazing!

Moore Fun Stories said...

You are an awesome mom. I love the pictures of the boys eatting the cake. That's so great. Nicholas says the cutest things.

J & M Shumate Family said...

I love the cake pictures....it looks yummy! AND...of course Benj's comment about the force being real. Ah, I love Star Wars! And about Ellie's picture...it is hard to believe she could ever be that sad. She is such a cute little girl. Babies......