Sunday, September 09, 2007

Superficial Inspiration

Did you ever see anything that truly inspired you to be a better person? I did -- it was in the paper this week. I know for a fact that if I had this laundry room I would enjoy the doing laundry. I would probably do laundry EVERY day. AND -- I would cheerfully volunteer to iron my husband's shirts. It's true . . . This laundry room would make me a better person.


And speaking of inspiration, I really believe that owning this shirt would inspire me to fix my hair, put on make-up, and not wear sweats around the house every day.

Ok, while I'm still visiting my fantasy world, I truly believe that if I got to see this out my back door every day, I would be a happier person . . . which in turn would make me a better wife and mother. See -- in my fantasy world, everyone wins!

6 comments:

Wangsgaard said...

If I had that laundry room, I would probably be in there every day also. I know that if I had that view outside my window, it would make me a happier person. If only!

karin said...

I agree with all of those. I don't mind doing laundry now so if I had that laundry room, I would try to find things to wash. I would LOVE to have that outside or for just a week once a year to look forward too. I like the shirt too.

mistyp said...

That is a cute shirt! Your posts are always so creative!

J & M Shumate Family said...

I love this post. It made me giggle...yes, you've done it again. I do LOVE that laundry room. My present laundry room stinks. I LOVE the shirt. I KNOW it would inspire me to look GOOD even at home. AND, I know living someone beautiful does inspire you to be happy. Highlands Ranch is a gorgeous place and living in the mountains make me HAPPY.....if I could transport all my Waco friends here, this place would ROCK!!! (P.S. You're posts are always so fun to read!)

Stamp With Linz said...

AMEN!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Lets be honest, who wouldn't want to do laundry in a room like that! Im looking forward to the day when I can actually have enough room to open the dryer door all the way! Ahhh the comforts of apartment living!