Thursday, September 06, 2007

We made it to a month!!

I can't believe that tomorrow it will be a month since our sweet Eliana joined us. She is so much fun -- we all adore her! It's strange how now I can't even imagine life without her. She is such a wonderful addition to our family!



And Nicholas finally loves her too! He always asks to hold her or give her a binky. And the minute she makes any kind of noise, he makes sure to tell me "baby sister crying!" I was worried for nothing! I can tell these two are going to be great friends.

4 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Such Beautiful Pics!!! I'm sooo glad Nicholas figured out that being a big brother isn't a bad job either. I'm lovin' your cool paisley border on your blog...TOO FUN!

mistyp said...

I love that first picture of her! She's so cute!

The Nielsens said...

She is so Beautiful. You have to show me how you do your borders. I want to be as cool.

karin said...

Gorgeous! I knew Nicholas would love her. I wish as was as computer savvy as you, you have a new look again!