Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Name Change

I guess I should change the name of the blog to "Eliana's Photo Shoot". I promise there are other people that live here. But most of them are boys and too messy and/or dirty to be photographed at my leisure. Photo sessions with boys have to be planned (usually to take place right after a bath). But photo sessions with a cute baby girl can happen whenever she isn't crying.

Ok, that's not true. If I waited till she wasn't crying, there wouldn't be any pictures of her. We have been blessed with a crier. As Josh generalized, "Girls cry more than boys." At least in our family they do. But in spite of the 12.72 hours a day she spends in some form of distress, she is fun to dress up and take pictures of.

Enjoy pictures of the brief moment of her silence!







4 comments:

karin said...

How could you not want to post photos of her?! She is so small, beautiful and pleasant looking. I love the eyes closed picture.

You could post photos of dirty boys, I enjoy those. We ran errands yesterday and the only way for Austin to "sit quietly in the cart" is to have treats, he was FILTHY when we were done and he was not quiet or sitting. I wish I had taken photos.

mistyp said...

Great pictures! You captured so many great expressions! I think girls do cry more than boys! However, we keep convincing ourselves that Briel will get all her crying out NOW and not do it to us as a teenager. We can only hope! :)

J & M Shumate Family said...

Photoshots with my boys are a joke. Matthew is a tough one to get to smile. He smiles until you say "cheese"...then he looks away. Jacob is a little better, but sometimes turns into a crazy man and then, of course, Matthew turns crazy too. Enjoy photographing a sweet baby, even if she is crying. She is beautiful. You are sooooo lucky!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I love her bows! You must be in complete girly bliss! Good for you!